[galaxy-dev] download error - duplicate headers received from server

Jeremy Coate jec73 at cornell.edu
Wed Jan 11 17:18:17 EST 2012

I'm trying to download a fastq sanger file from my Galaxy (Main) account
and getting the error message below as of 2:15pm, Wed, 1/11/12. I have a
concatenated fastq file and I get this message when clicking the download
(floppy disk) icon. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,
Jeremy

Duplicate headers received from server
The response from the server contained duplicate headers. This problem is
generally the result of a misconfigured website or proxy. Only the website
or proxy administrator can fix this issue.
Error 349 (net::ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_CONTENT_DISPOSITION):
Multiple Content-Disposition headers received. This is disallowed to
protect against HTTP response splitting attacks